– Waterproof fabric to both sides
– Antibacterial treatment (permanent): Applifresh BC
– FABRIC APPROVED according to the European Directive CWA 17553:2020 (Community face coverings. Guide to minimum requirements, methods of testing and use. Level ≥ 70%
– Up to 35 washes at 60°C (Protection is not guaranteed for a greater number of washes)
– OEKO TEX Standard 100 – Confidence in Textiles (2006AN3653 AITEX)
– AMSlab (Spain)testing laboratory
Test number: 20-005095 y 20-011288
(BFE – Test Method: EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 (TS EN 14683+AC:2019) Annex-B / Medical Face Masks – Requirements and Test Methods)
– Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE):
INITIAL Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 87%)
Average Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) AFTER 35 WASHES: 85%
– Composition: 92% Polyester + 8% Spandex Weight: 280 Grms/m2
- No filter required
– Recommended use: 4 hours maximum. For comfort and hygiene reasons, it is not recommended to wear the community face covering (CFC) for longer than four hours.
– WARNING: This community face covering do not fall under as a medical device (MD) within the meaning of Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU/2017/745, nor as a personal protective equipment (PPE) with the meaning of Regulation EU/2016/425. For personal use only.
– WARNINGIf you are ill, this community face covering is unsuitable. Seek advice from your doctor.
Community face coverings are intended for use by people not displaying any clinical symptoms of viral or bacterial infection and who do not come into contact with people displaying such symptoms.
– WARNING: NOT suitable for children under 3 years of age. the placement, use and removal must always be supervised by an adult. hinders the user's ability to breathe when first put on is deemed unsuitable. It can take time to become comfortable with the community face covering.
– WARNINGThis community face covering (CFC) does not replace protective measures (regular handwashing, physical separation, reduced contact with other people). It minimizes the projection of user's respiratory droplets saliva into the environment. Do no reuse worn, wet or deteriorated CFC. .
WASHING AND DRYING
- Wash before first use
- Wash at 60°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Maximum ironing temperature 110°C
- Do not dry clean
BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT... BREATHE without trouble!
Made with love in Spain. MADE IN SPAIN